Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



January 14, 2009

I'm still here...

I woke up early this morning and just could not get back to sleep, so I got up to take care of a few little loose ends that needed attention. Now in a few minutes I will get Coral up for the day, and then it will be time for work.

So before I jump into the day with both feet, here is a quick post to say I hope to soon be back to having time to blog again. Thanks for your comments and for missing me! I have not been able to visit your blogs much or leave comments. This past month has been really difficult for Coral which just automatically means difficult for me. Now I have this sinus/bronchial thing going on...

But I shall be back soon, I hope! In the meantime, I'm wishing for each of you peace in the New Year.

.

4 comments:

Amrita said...

Dear Jeanette been thinking about you and Coral.

You are such a sweet mother and caregiver. When i have my caregiving problems I take courage from my friends like you and Mrs Mac and others who are so faithful.

Pray Coral is better.

The header photo of the mountain is breath-taking.

Happy New year to you

Louise said...

It is good to hear from you my friend and I hope you'll be feeling better soon. I understand your not being able to blog ... other things must come first.
Happy New Year to you and yours.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Ah! There's a stir on the couch! She must be alive!

Louise said...

Hope you're okay Jeanette .. think of you often.