Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



July 26, 2009

Zzzzzzzz...

I'm planning now what to do in my spare moments for the next 2 weeks...

So if you call and I don't answer...
If you email and get no response...

That's right! I'll be at my desk...and I just might be snoozing!

In June, Barry and I spent 2 weeks away from home. First, we spent a week in New Jersey where we helped to provide special music for our church's annual convention, and then we drove up to Toronto, Canada, to visit my mother and sister and her family. (We had a great time, by the way!)

I wanted to work while I was gone, but as the time got closer, reality set in, and I knew I wouldn't be able to do it all. So... I kept up with the dictation from the internal med doctor who is my client close to home, and I took 2 weeks off from the work I do as an independent contractor for a transcription company in Missouri.

Other transcriptionists covered my work while I was gone, and now it is time for me to return the favor! So I have promised to put my fingers into overdrive and take my turn. (Thank goodness I don't have to type on a clunker like this!)

I'm in for a difficult and busy 2 weeks, but I'm thankful for my job, a job I really love (well, MOST of the time!)

7 comments:

Amrita said...

REst and relax Jeanette.

Renae said...

I hope you are having sweet dreams! Miss you! :-)

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Psssst!
Wakey-wakey sissy-wissy!

Renae said...

Hey, Carol-Ann! What can we do to wake her up? ;-) This could be fun.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

True to form, Renae, all that was needed was for someone to hint of "tickle" and she snapped to!

Collectible Soul said...

Hello! I like to read from other bloggers who are in the Medical Transcription business. I want to become one myself. I love reading your posts. Hope it is okay I will try to follow your blog!

Greetings from Australia!

Jeanette said...

Hi, Collectible Soul! I am so excited to have someone from Australia read my blog! I am taking a bit of time off from blogging but hope to get back at it sometime soon. Thanks for visiting, and I hope you can come back soon.