Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



February 20, 2009

PICTURE OF THE DAY -- 02/20/2009

Trent, Mike, and Nathan
Ready to hike!

Barry took this picture on Mike's camera on January 17 as the three guys were leaving the parking lot and setting off to hike the first segment of the Colorado Trail. It was a 2-day hike with an overnight campout in the snow.

I'd be doing good just to get the pack on my back!
And check out the firewood strapped on the back of Mike's backpack!

1 comment:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

I can't get over how much Trent looks like John Guest in this pic. I know in person they don't resemble at all but there must be a likeness in face shape or something because with his hat on, I really had to look twice!