Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



March 6, 2009

Visit Trent's Blog!

If you have been following my blog, you know that I have posted lots of pictures by Trent. Most of them are gorgeous mountain scenes taken while he has been hiking, and I love having new ones to use as my header. I'm always telling him, "Take something with lots of blue in it to match my Rocky Mountain Blue blog!"

Well, he has finally started his own blog about his hiking experiences with info and tips on hiking gear and all kinds of other things. He is just getting started, but I'm sure he will be posting lots of pictures there. I sure hope he will still let me use some of them, as well!

Trent's blog...
Rocky Mountain Hiker








Here he is taking one of those pictures at the top of Humboldt Peak!









(Thanks to Mike for his pictures of Trent)



7 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Wow, Trent is a blogger!
Actually, he had a website way before any of us started blogging so this is more like a welcome back!

My only problem is that I can't post comments on his blog. The verification code option with Blogger is very unreliable and once again, that seems to be the problem.

By the way, the panoramic view blogheader here is amazing. The seams must have been doctored but if so, they were done exceptionally well!

Jeanette said...

The verification code didn't give me any trouble, but maybe he can just take it off of there. Blogger was giving me fits of other kinds last night, so I was surprised I even got that post up here.

He has software that helps him put the pics together, but it still takes quite a lot of doing on his part. This turned out really well!

Jeanette said...

Trent took off that verification thingy, so hopefully it will work fine for you now. He and Barry went on a hike today, and he and Mike plan to go somewhere tomorrow, too. I think I'm going to be at my computer. Work is looming...

Amrita said...

Trent 's photography is very sharp and clear and colours are so clear and vivid.

Jeanette said...

Thanks, Amrita! Yes, I think they are excellent pictures, and they make my blog much more interesting!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Well you,
I read Trent's posts and had a lot of fun following ALL the links. Then I gave him a long comment but it was swallowed into nothing when I posted it! So I rewrote and reposted -- (Of course I forgot both times to copy my comment before I posted!) It didn't take it the 2nd time either. So I tried a couple of other times using the Anonymous option and the manual typing of url, etc. So I conclude either blogger is uncooperative or he is using comment moderation :)

His blog is very informative and intersting!

Jeanette said...

This is really odd. Trent cannot figure out why you are having a problem. He is not using comment moderation, and the verification code has been disabled. I can leave comments without a single problem, and you can comment on my blog without problems, so hmmm... Any ideas? Anyway, he was glad to hear that you visited and read his info!