Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



September 29, 2009

"I Would"

The Singing News Fan Awards are over for another year, and I'm not surprised at the results. The Booth Brothers (Ronnie Booth, Michael Booth, and Jim Brady) have done wonderfully well. Look at the awards they got!

Favorite Baritone Singer -- Jim Brady
Favorite Lead Singer -- Ronnie Booth
Favorite Tenor Singer -- Michael Booth
Favorite Male Singer -- Ronnie Booth
Album of the Year -- Room For More
Trio of the Year -- Booth Brothers
Song of the Year -- What Salvation's Done For Me
Favorite Artists of the Year -- Booth Brothers

For quite a while now, I've been watching YouTube hoping to find a good rendition of "I Would." It is one of my favorites, and I'm pretty sure you will agree!




8 comments:

Terry said...

oh oh oh!!
the booth brothers!!!
i must hurry on but i will be baack..love terry

Jean said...

Wonderufl and powerful truth in that song. Thanks for sharing it.

Jean
http://www.jeanmatthewhall.blogspot.com

Louise said...

Beautiful song Jeanette. My Mom & my youngest sister go to the National Quartet Conv. in Louisville every Sept. They love the Booth Brothers ... but then, who wouldn't?

Have you heard of a group called The Primitive Quartet? Two of the men are distant cousins of mine. I like to hear them sing too.

Blessings my friend.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Terry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanette said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Anonymous! And thanks for visiting my blog. It's been on a bit of a vacation, I'm afraid, but maybe I will get back to it soon.

Terry said...

dear jeanette..you are a good girl and i am an old grouch!
i guess i was taling before i thought the matter out but it would seem to me that encouraging you would be to tell you that your blog is good! i think it is great..
and always was!...love terry

Jeanette said...

Hi Terry! You are a sweetheart to be so kind about my blog! I have no idea who Anonymous is, but I did kind of think it might be someone who didn't really read long enough to know how the new and the old compare. There is such a lot of stuff on there. Anyway, thanks for your input, and I'm so glad you think my blog is great! It made my day, actually, since I have been away from it for quite a while now. Hugs and blessings to you!