Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



November 20, 2008

PICTURE OF THE DAY -- 11/21/2008

I looked at Elmo the other day, and he was entirely too dirty. His eyes were all brown-shot, and he smelled of too many kisses...

So I said, "Out of those clothes, you grubby boy! You are going to have a bath! In fact, you and all your little look-alikes are going to have a bath! Now quick, before Coral gets home!"

So off came Elmo's clothes, and here's what the table looked like...

I gathered up my armful of little boys, and downstairs we went...

I couldn't believe how fluffy and sweet-smelling they got!
So I lined them all up on the couch for a picture!
And Coral was thrilled to see them all when she got home!

9 comments:

Louise said...

I love the picture of them in the washer! So cute!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

This is just too cute for words! I love that little pile of clothes!

Jeanette said...

I have to smile every time I look at this post, too!

29 years of cuteness, that's what we have!

Jeanette said...

PS: Well, and a few other things, too...

Amrita said...

They are so huggable.

Renae said...

Will the real Elmo please step forward? :-)

Cheryl Barker said...

Jeanette, just wanted to pop in and thank you for visiting my blog. So glad you enjoyed what you found there -- especially happy to hear that "Preparing for Peace" really hit the spot for you. Thanks for letting me know!

Love your Elmos! :)

Andrea said...

This is too perfect! I hope Coral had a fabulous day too!

And I loved your week of music; I listened to you singing "I am Tempted Too" and followed the links to Aunt Carol's "No Miracle" videos. You should post that type of stuff more often. Great job, it was so creative and thoughful of you too! :)

Jeanette said...

Thanks, Andrea! I'm so happy you came over here and checked out the music links and left me a comment! Every time I see all the Elmos, I just have to smile! And then Coral says, "Sweet Elmo!" and leans over to kiss him, and it is so cute!

I had so much fun doing the music week. Stayed up too late, though :(