Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



January 27, 2008

Family memories!


A while back I posted a few pictures of Gord from years ago, and I love to go back and look at them every now and then. Carol-Ann will be next, but until I have that ready to post, here is one of my favorite pictures of her and Kinza taken about 10 years ago. I love the way Kinza's little hands are clasped, and she looks a little dewy around the eyes, as though her mom has been comforting her after tears!

4 comments:

Louise said...

What a beautiful picture. It is good to look back and remember; then look ahead to where God is leading us.
May God bless you & yours.

Jeanette said...

Hi Louise! I'm so glad you came to visit again!

Yes, one advantage of getting a bit older is having enough history to be able to look back and see how God has been faithfully caring for and leading us through all kinds of times. Then, when we look ahead and the future looks uncertain, we can be confident that He will still keep on as He has been doing all along!

Nancy said...

Hi Jeanette, that is a lovely mother daughter picture. Thank you stopping by my blog. I have a few questions about the transcription thing, but will email you personaly later.

Jeanette said...

Hi Nancy! I'm so glad you stopped by here and that you like the picture.

I'll look forward to getting your email, and I'll be happy to answer your questions if I can. It is one of my favorite topics!