Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



June 13, 2008

PICTURE OF THE DAY -- 06/13/2008

Kinza's dog, Mini

Right now, I am at Carol-Ann's in Canada!! I have been catching up with all that is going on with Kinza, Bruce, and Carol-Ann. Today I spent most of the day with my Mother. We had a great time going over old photos. She told me who was in the pictures, and I wrote it all down so that that knowledge will remain with us. She also told me the most fascinating stories about some of the people in the pictures.

Don't you think Mini is the cutest little dog ever? (Don't you, Nancy?!!) She really is!


2 comments:

Nancy said...

I do Jeanette, that little Mini won my heart from the first day I met her.I am looking forward to a great kissing time with her next weekend. It's so funny how it always grosses Carol-Ann out when I let Mini kiss my face :)Can't wait. Glad you are having a wonderful time.

Louise said...

Glad you're with your Sister & your Mom my friend. Bless you!