Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



August 14, 2008

I'm back!

Thanks for all the good wishes for my away time. We lazed around in the mornings and ate a very late breakfast, then went out to browse in secondhand stores and an antique store or two whenever we felt like it. By evening, we were hungry and ate out before coming back to the little cottage nestled at the foot of Pike's Peak in the Colorado Rockies. What a gorgeous place! We were quiet and undisturbed, and the few days passed far too quickly.

Now I'm beating up my computer keyboard again trying to catch up...it seems to be the story of my life!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time surrounded by love and the beauty of nature. I enjoy the little stories of the days of your time in Liberia . You have some lovely treasures Jeanette. Bless you.

Renae said...

Welcome back! So glad you had that time with your hubby!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Yeah! yer back!

Jeanette said...

Nancy, I'm so glad you have been reading my stories! It brings me a lot of joy to be somehow saving those stories so that they aren't forgotten.

Hi to C-A and Renae, too!