Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



July 7, 2008

PICTURE OF THE DAY -- 07/07/2008

Andrea's new kitten, Professor!

To quote from Andrea's email:

"Her name is Professor and she is very playful and curious. She purrs constantly and has stayed up with me all night for two nights. She loves her feather toy and when I let her out on the deck. She is super cute, but she sheds everywhere! A great thing is that my allergies have not acted up since having her around."

What a cute kitten, and a great name for her, too! She sounds like she will be a very good-natured and friendly pet!


3 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

This is just too cute!
"One day" I intend to start my collection of names of pets!

Andrea said...

Turns out.... Professor is a boy!!! Oops!!

hahahaha!

Jeanette said...

I love it! Ha ha ha is right!

Well, the good thing is, it is usually cheaper to neuter than to spay!