Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



May 18, 2008

PICTURE OF THE DAY -- 05/18/2008


Coral and I have found the perfect seat for Elmo! We pull out the top left drawer on my desk, and he sits looking at Coral who is keeping me company in my office! Coral knows Elmo is not a real person, but still she somehow thinks he is. If he is in another part of the house, she calls, "Big Ellmmoo, big Ellmmoo" in a singsong voice until I go get him. If I don't respond quite as quickly as I should, she says to me, "I need Big Elmo!" (Hint, hint -- get him!) Dad and Aunt Paula are very good at playing games with Elmo, and they get Coral laughing so hard she has to remember to breathe! Elmo goes for rides with them or has to go outside to play in the snow, and sometimes he runs outside to ring the doorbell so Coral can tell him, "Come in!"

(Yes, I use the mouse with my left hand!)


1 comment:

Renae said...

That Elmo is one cool dude!