Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



May 22, 2008

PICTURE OF THE DAY -- 05/22/2008


Trent hugging his cousin Stephanie

Stephanie and her family had been living in Liberia where they were missionaries and had come back to the United States just in time for the birth of Stephanie's brother, Nathaniel. It was so exciting to have a cousin his own size to play with!
(That is "Grandma" Entz in the background. She took care of Coral and Trent for me every day when I used to work in an office. What a brave lady!)

(All the toys a kid could want, and they choose the old margarine container every time!)


3 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Aha! Enter Stephanie on the blogs! There was a very cute pic somewhere of Steph and Trent -- looked like a formal sitting portrait from a studio. Do you have that one?

Jeanette said...

Hmmm...I'm not remembering that one off the top of my head. How old were they in that picture? We did have a family portrait taken with Barry's parents, our family, and Gord & Paula's family about the same time as today's pic, but I don't remember just Steph and Trent in it...Maybe my memory is failing me!! (It could not be, I am but a child!!)

Jeanette said...

We are on our way to Trent's with Gord, Paula, and Andrea for Chinese food and to watch something on his wonderful flat screen TV (not sure, 45-inch or something like that). Trent can correct me if I have it wrong!