Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



May 25, 2008

PICTURE OF THE DAY -- 05/25/2008


Trent waking up from a nap!

Tomorrow will be Trent's 26th birthday, so this week the pictures will all be about him.
Just one look at his little face here, still too little for the crib, and you will know why I say he was the smartest, most alert baby ever! (Of course, you have to forgive me if you think I am biased on this!) He was for the most part a very good-natured baby and very patient with the fact that his older sister could not do as many things as he could and often needed attention more urgently than he did. I guess in many ways he was the little brother and the big brother all at the same time.


2 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

I think you said once that he was looking around with interest at the world the moment he was born!

Cute baby! Wow! 26???

Jeanette said...

Yes, I did say that. Even the doctors were impressed! I think maybe one reason was that he was completely drug free, as they would not give me even one drop of anything that could get to the baby. Our doctor had taken some time off from delivering babies, and Trent was his first baby back. He was just so exhilarated after Trent was born because it all ended so well!

Yes, it is 26!