Photo by Trent, taken while hiking
at Emerald Lake in
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
03/14/2009



May 31, 2008

PICTURE OF THE DAY -- 05/31/2008

I have lots of pictures of Trent when he was younger and could easily fill several more weeks with them, but in the past 10 years or so, he has mastered avoiding the camera! I have lots of him from the back! But I so wanted to have something recent for today, so last night I went over to his house to visit him and had fun taking pictures of him and Tux. This is as up-to-the-minute as you will ever see!


Here they are at the deck outside his back door. I was standing in the driveway to take this picture. Tux is antsy to get down, so Trent has a good grip on him!


Calmly sitting in front of Trent's computers...

...and then the playing begins!




Both of them, all riled up!

(This last picture is my favorite! They are so good for each other!)

I hope you have had fun meeting Trent on his birthday week! I have had such a good time tracking down pictures, taking new ones, and just reliving lots of memories.
I love you, Trent!

5 comments:

Renae said...

Happy birthday, Trent!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

We certainly have enjoyed this series -- also seeing Trent in his hous!! Kinza and I had a laugh over the Tux tussle! Hope this has been a Happy Birthday week!

Jeanette said...

Thanks, ladies! Hopefully, Trent will visit and read your comments! The Tux tussle was so typical of what they do all the time. Sometimes Trent has a few scratches on his hands and arms (well deserved, I would imagine!) as they can get pretty rough.

After the picture-taking session, Trent went in the kitchen and took out a little bag of catnip from the drawer. He held it up in the air and gave it a shake. Tux heard that sound only once and was there in a flash, begging! Trent shook a bit of the dry weed out onto the little scratching pad, and Tux was all over it trying to roll in it!

Louise said...

Happy Birthday Trent. Wonderful pictures Jeanette. I like the last one too.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Sounds to me as if those two deserve each other!

I agree with Louise -- the last picture is great!